Why are we doing this ridiculous trip you ask?
- We’re lucky enough and fortunate enough to be able to see the world.
- We like getting into conversations with people who can’t understand us.
- We like pretending we have car mechanical knowledge.
- We cant wait to use grand hand gestures with loud, slow voices to try and be understood by people who never will.
- We enjoy expecting the unexpected.
- To adventure before dementia.
- To drive through amazing places like Azerbaijan, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Siberia and Mongolia.
- To give you the chance to sponsor a car like NASCAR does.
And most importantly, to raise money for our chosen charity.
As The Adventurists so perfectly put it:
"We believe the world is far too safe and organised, that we’ve come to live in ever decreasing circles of freedom. Fear of
litigation, greed and a spineless refusal to take responsibility for ourselves have robbed us of one of the most interesting things in life: the unexpected."
- The Adventurists